Heartwood Timber Designs is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. We are bound by the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988, which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals and protecting your personal information.
Your Personal Information
Personal information held by Heartwood Timber Designs may include your name, date of birth, current and previous addresses, telephone/mobile phone number, email address. We also holds details of your transaction history (including their status), as well as certain details about your personal interests.
If you choose not to provide certain personal information (e.g. your date of birth), Heartwood Timber Designs may not be able to provide you with the services you require, or the level of service on which we prides itself.
Occasionally, you may need to provide personal information about other individuals to Heartwood Timber Designs (e.g. about your authorised representatives). If so, we relies on you to inform those individuals that you are providing their personal information to us and to advise them that we can be contacted for further information (see ’How to contact us’ below).
How We Collect Your Personal Information
Heartwood Timber Designs collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you, when you provide information by phone or in application forms
- when you submit your personal details through Heartwood Timber Designs website
- from publicly available sources of information
How We Use Your Personal Information
Your personal information may be used to:
- verify your identity
- assist you to subscribe to Heartwood Timber Designs services
- provide the services you require
- administer and manage those services, including charging, billing
- inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved
- research and develop Heartwood Timber Designs services
- gain an understanding of your needs in order for Heartwood Timber Designs to provide you with a better service
- maintain and develop Heartwood Timber Designs business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
- Also, your personal information is collected so that Heartwood Timber Designs can promote and market its services to you (including by way of direct mail, telemarketing and email messages). We does this to keep you informed of its products, services and special offers. If you do not wish for us to promote and market our products, services and special offers to you, please email us.
When We Disclose Your Personal Information
In order to deliver the services you require, Heartwood Timber Designs may disclose your personal information to organisations outside of Heartwood Timber Designs. Your personal information is disclosed to these organisations only in relation to Heartwood Timber Designs providing its services to you. These organisations carry out Heartwood Timber Designs:
- mailing operations
- information technology services
- website usage analysis
We take reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
In addition, Heartwood Timber Designs may disclose your personal information to:
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law
- including those involved in a transfer/sale of all or part of its assets or business (including accounts and trade receivables)
You Can Access Your Personal Information
You have a right to access all of your personal information. If you would like to do so, you will need to put your request in writing for, security reasons, and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please contact us on 0417985141 or email email@example.com